“We don’t provide just the bare minimum that’s requested, but we go the extra mile and provide extra services, value added services, at no additional cost.”
Experience and Expertise
Brad has almost 40 years of experience in accounting, encompassing specialties in government and financial fraud. He has been with GALLINA for more than three decades and is valued for his insight and attention to detail. Some of his focus areas include organizational reviews to improve operations as well as accounting system internal control structure review, analysis, and improvement recommendations.
Brad considers government entity audits to be one of his specialties. As a Certified Fraud Examiner, he frequently lectures on best practices for identifying and reducing incidence of fraud. In terms of experience, Brad has performed investigations of alleged embezzlements or misappropriations of funds and has audited over one-half of California’s counties, many cities, and special districts.
With each new client and new financial challenge, Brad starts with an objective review. This review of current operating procedures allows him to get at the heart of the client’s procedures and policies. His aim is to improve those processes and improve efficiency, thus cutting costs, including fees. Brad values honesty with GALLINA's clients and goes above and beyond in his service to them.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), member
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Brigham Young University
- Being Grandpa to 12 grandchildren
- Boy Scouts of America – Eagle Scout and Silver Beaver Award recipient
- Researching family history