"I feel I have great insight on the day-to-day challenges contractors face. I strive to have clients view me as a valued resource who delivers timely and quality service and advice."
Experience and Expertise
Brent has nearly two decades of experience in the accounting industry, both within public accounting and in industry. His first seven years in accounting were spent with a large regional firm in San Francisco, where he was able to be exposed to clients in a wide variety of industries. After serving as Controller for a general contractor, Brent returned to public accounting in 2005 where he joined GALLINA.
His years inside the construction industry allowed to him to gain insight into issues not gained from a public accounting perspective. Brent uses this insight to provide efficient service and develop client relationships based on trust and loyalty. He enjoys seeing the physical results of client projects and is proud to be part of their efforts.
Brent truly has a passion for the construction industry; a passion that drives how he approaches each workday. Maintaining a high quality standard of service and accuracy is of eminent importance as he strives to provide services that are not only cost effective and timely and constitute best practices within client operations and professional standards.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Member of California Society of CPA’s (CalCPA), San Francisco Chapter member
- Construction Finance Management Association (CFMA), member
- Engineering and Utility Contractors Association (EUCA), member
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA), member
- Associated General Contractors (AGC), member
- Aircraft Carrier Hornet Foundation, volunteer treasurer
Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Michigan
- Spending time with his wife and two daughters
- Member of the San Mateo Elks Lodge
- Olympic Club of San Francisco