"My goal is to create an opportunity for success for all clients. Whether it’s through taxes or retirement planning, I ensure our clients understand all their options and associated legal ramifications. It makes for a great partnership and valuable relationship."
Experience and Expertise
For over 30 years Bruce has provided tax, accounting, and consulting services to clients in a variety of industries including medical, legal, farming, ranching, and manufacturing, as well as international accounting.
As both a CPA and an attorney, Bruce not only understands client tax accounting needs, but he also understands the legal ramifications of different financial strategies. A list of clients include individuals, partnerships, corporations, LLCs, trusts, and estates. Bruce also provides specialized tax, estate, and retirement services to his clients. As a consultant, Bruce works with business owners and expatriate services, working in business dispositions and acquisitions.
Bruce values and respects long-term relationships and strong communication. He fosters great relationships through his ability to listen well to client needs while identifying clear plans for success. Through his experience as a CPA and JD, Bruce has mastered the art of communicating complex information to GALLINA's clients in understandable ways. This unique perspective lends to valuable business relationships between Bruce and our clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Boy Scouts of America, committee member
- Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce, board member
- Sierra College Advisory Board, board member
- California Pioneer Heritage Foundation, board member
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Taxation from Brigham Young University
- Juris Doctor from Brigham Young University
- Spending time with family
- Beekeeping and gardening