Frank is currently out of the country serving his church for a three year mission effective October 2013.
"I understand the concerns and strategies of the businessperson because I’ve been privileged to be one. I think it gives me a unique perspective on the wide range of issues an owner faces every day."
Experience and Expertise
Since 1969, Frank has worked with a variety of industries providing individual, partnership, and corporate taxation services. With an emphasis in estate planning, trusts, real estate development, management consulting, and agribusiness/ranching, Frank is a valuable asset to any team.
Frank is not only an excellent business advisor and accountant, he is also a business owner. Having this perspective helps him to understand the variety of daily issues that business owners face. In order to better serve our clients, Frank has developed a wide range of specialties that include financial planning, analysis, succession planning, business tax advisory services, and financial consulting.
Frank brings great insight and clear communication to the firm's clients. Having served in a leadership position for several decades, Frank understands the tough decisions that businesses make daily. With this understanding, he is able to identify solutions and strategies for our clients. Most importantly, he has the ability to communicate the most complex issues in a simple and comprehensive way.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce, board of directors
- Boy Scouts of America, Golden Empire, executive board
- Bachelor of Science from Brigham Young University
- Spending time with family
- Volunteering for local community organizations
- Little League baseball coach