“I enjoy looking for ways to assist clients to obtain and apply tax credits and incentives to optimize their growth and development activities.”
Experience and Expertise
John is a CPA and partner in the firm’s Roseville office, beginning his career in the tax department of a Big 8 accounting firm. He has worked in specialty tax credits and incentives since 2006, serving many diverse companies in a variety of industries. In addition, he has practiced as a corporate attorney handling tax transactions and controversies; and worked as a technology commercialization consultant to Sandia and Los Alamos National Laboratories, and The National Renewable Energy Lab.
John is always looking for ways to assist clients to obtain and apply tax credits and incentives to optimize their growth and development activities, with the ultimate goal to provide quality service and exceed client expectations in all aspects of his work.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from Bentley University
- Juris Doctor from Villanova Law School
- Master of Laws in Taxation from Boston University School of Law
- Guitar and music
- Cooking and grilling
- Enjoys spending time outdoors with family and friends