“As a client of our firm you can call me anytime and in return if I am troubled about your business I will call you and we can meet at the closest coffee shop. This rarely happens but if the I am more troubled than the owner and can’t sleep, it’s best we talk NOW! I have done this more than our clients calling on me.”
Experience and Expertise
For more than 30 years, Joe has worked with several business clients to tackle challenges and growth strategy. In 1977 Joe started his own practice, The Leverich Group. In 2014, Joe joined GALLINA LLP as a Partner when the firms combined. He currently oversees a team of 18 professionals in the Utah office and specializes in construction contracting. He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in both Utah and Wyoming.
Joe is passionate about business and seeing business owners achieve their real life goals. Too often business owners have lost their way or forgot their real goal. Joe’s passion is to help them by focusing on this and guiding them to this outcome.
Joe is very intense with the business owners who become his most trusted clients, and him their most trusted advisor. From this Joe and his clients can build a strong set of plans, review with them their progress and see them achieve their life goals not simply dreams.
Joe’s approach with clients is very direct and forthright. Joe states things in an up-front manner with clear understandable language not hiding behind accounting or politically correct phrases. With addressing business challenges in a very forthright manner we can deal with troubling business issues that need to be corrected to move forward.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants (UACPA), member
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Utah, past board member
- The Enterprise, a Salt Lake Business newspaper, writer
- County and State Mental Health Boards, board member
- Rapport Leadership International, master and eagle graduate
- Salvation Army, volunteer
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Utah
- Completed Owner / President Management (OPM) program from the Harvard Business School
- Spending time with family including his wife, daughter, three sons, and three grandchildren
- Traveling internationally
- Attending OPM reunions with his Harvard Business School class throughout the world