"More than a business relationship, I offer a depth of experience-based knowledge geared to enhancing every business decision you make. Whether you’re in need of accounting, tax or consulting services – I can provide you the team approach and wealth of expertise you’re seeking."
Experience and Expertise
Steve is a partner in the Bay Area serving in the San Jose, San Bruno, Novato, and Walnut Creek offices. As part of the Executive Committee, Steve’s leadership is focused on the success of our firm with an emphasis on information technology placing GALLINA at the forefront of new systems and processes that enhance our client services.
Steve provides accounting, tax, and consulting services, primarily to construction companies on the Peninsula and in the South Bay Area. Working with a variety of construction, and related entities, he is able to offer the deep industry insight, providing a true understanding of the business.
Steve believes in long-term relationships with the idea that mutual understanding, trust, clear communication, and traditional values are at the forefront of every relationship. Having played and coached athletic teams, Steve understands the importance of a team approach to all aspects of a business relationship.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), member
- Engineering and Utility Contractors Association (EUCA), member
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Accounting and Management Information Systems from California State University, Hayward
- Traveling with his wife and three children
- Coaching his kids’ youth soccer and basketball teams
- Swimming to stay in shape
- Reading historical books and novels