“I aim to go beyond the expectations of GALLINA's clients. Our success is based upon their success, which shows in my commitment to quality, timely service and desire to help clients achieve their goals.”
Experience and Expertise
Tim excels at providing audit, review, and other attest services as well as taxation and business consulting services to our clients. His areas of expertise include percentage of completion accounting for construction contractors, income tax considerations for contractors and other industries, joint venture accounting, internal control consulting and financial statement analysis. He primarily works with construction companies, real estate partnerships, engineering firms, aggregate companies and related businesses ranging from start‐up enterprises to multi‐state and multi‐entity consolidated corporations.
Tim has presented accounting and tax workshops for surety companies and California State University, East Bay's undergraduate Accounting Association.
Prior to joining GALLINA, Tim spent a number of years at a regional accounting firm as a manager in their construction accounting practice.
Tim understands that every client relationship is unique. He takes the time to understand the broader goals of our clients in order to balance bonding, banking, and other financial needs with tax considerations on an individual basis. He keeps in close contact with clients to foster a close working relationship where they know they can count on him to provide timely and reliable service.
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- United Contractors, associates committee member
- Surety Association of Northern California, member
- Bachelor of Science in Managerial Economics from University of California, Davis
- Certificate of Advanced Accounting Proficiency from Santa Clara University
- Hiking, travelling, playing guitar and playing golf
- Spending time with his family and friends
- Volunteering for Meals on Wheels and other nonprofits