GALLINA's industry specialists excel in delivering accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services that help manufacturers and distributors operate more efficiently and profitably. Our clients include a diverse group of companies in the high-tech, metal fabrication, wood products, and food processing industries.
We know the key issues facing manufacturers and distributors, and have the experience to provide you with the right solutions.
We are ready to assist you with specialized industry expertise in areas including:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Federal and state tax planning and preparation
- Inventory cost accounting
- Overhead allocations
- Section 263A (Uniform Capitalization rules for Inventory)
- Transfer pricing
- Identification and optimization of enterprise zone and R&D credits
- Acquisition financing
- Performance reviews and benchmarking
- Operational reviews to identify cost reduction strategies
- Equipment cost analysis
- Inventory cost systems design and analysis
- Design of internal controls and management information systems
- Business combinations
- Entity structuring
- Cost segregation studies
Doing business today has a unique set of challenges and opportunities for any company, but particularly for manufacturers and distributors. We will work with you to identify and address the tax and regulatory hurdles before they become obstacles.